Today we are posting another one of our most used pizza sauces for a basic white pie. We’ll refer to it in later pizza recipes, but no need to wait because you can use this garlic oil on almost anything. We’ve dressed up pasta, seafood, cooked veggies and bread with it, and we’re sure once you taste it you’ll find lots of other uses for it as well!
This recipe comes together in just a few minutes and will keep in the refrigerator for a couple of weeks. We doubt it will hang around that long once you see how delicious and versatile it is though!
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp minced fresh garlic
- 2 Tbsp grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1/2 tsp dried parsley
- Combine all of the ingredients in a small bowl and mix well. Store in the refrigerator for up to two weeks